SEO For Plastic surgeons: Best Strategies to Grow your business
For all the plastic surgeons out there, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is very important. It decides any business’s online success. And if you find the right SEO strategies for your plastic surgeon practice, then your website will rank at the top of search engine result pages. This will eventually grow your business online, your website will get more organic traffic, and eventually, people will know about your business which will leap to your business growth.
With the right SEO strategies for Plastic surgeons, your website will be able to grab a lot of potential customers. Also, if you have a professional website for your business, then people will prefer to visit your clinic/hospital more than anyone else.
What is the best SEO strategy for plastic surgeons? Those are the ones that first look at your business needs, find out a target audience, and make a strategy to attract people to your website.
Here are will focus on a few topics:
- What is plastic surgery SEO?
- Why is plastic surgery SEO important?
- Top plastic surgeon SEO strategies
- Keyword research for Plastic Surgeons
- Make sure your website is SEO-optimized
- Set Up Social Media Profiles & Regularly Publish Attractive Content
- Local SEO for Plastic Surgeons
- Building quality backlinks
What is plastic surgery SEO?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, means making it simple for Google to understand the goal of your plastic surgeon website and your plastic surgeon business. Users interested in the products or services you give will find your plastic surgery website more easily when Google has a clear understanding of what you do, who you serve, where you’re located, and what services you offer.
The goal of Google’s complicated and somewhat puzzling algorithms is to provide the best results for any search that internet users may have. Because of this, Google has replaced other search engines like Yahoo and Bing as the search engine that matters most. Even though you can see this, Google has replaced every other search engine in one go.
As a plastic surgery practice, you must make sure that Google knows your business to take advantage of its algorithm. That’s where SEO for plastic surgery comes in.
Why is plastic surgery SEO important?
How long your business will be in the market as a reputed plastic surgeon depends on expert SEO. This is because SEO serves as a link for all potential patients who are searching for plastic surgeons.
When someone types a search phrase into Google, such as “plastic surgeons near me” or “best plastic surgeon in New York,” Google will take a quick look at all the websites that have that specific information highlighted. If the information is on your plastic surgeon website and your SEO is working properly, your plastic surgery website will appear in the search results of that user.
If you’ve done SEO properly, your website will appear above your rivals at the top of the search engine results page(SERPs). And the more people visit your website, you will get more leads, more traffic on your website, and more chances of turning users into potential customers.
Top plastic surgeon SEO strategies
We’re going to take you through plastic surgery SEO techniques today that you can start using right now to start growing your plastic surgery practice.
Keyword research for Plastic Surgeons
It is very important to have the right keywords in your content that people search for on Google. It is important to rank your website higher on Google and attract more users.
- A few tools you can use are: Google Keyword Planner, Semrush, etc.
- Use long tail keywords for your website. Long tail keywords have very little competition compared to general keywords.
- By using these you can attract a specific type of customers who are searching for that specific content. This will increase traffic to your website and eventually grow your surgeon’s website.
Some generic and long-tail keywords for Plastic Surgeons are:
- eyelid surgery blepharoplasty
- plastic surgery near me
- cosmetic surgeons near me
- nose job surgery cost
- plastic surgeon
- plastic surgeon near me
- goals plastic surgery
- upper eye lift surgery
- 305 plastic surgery
- tummy tuck doctors near me
- tummy tuck surgeons
- plastic surgery eye lift
- cosmetic surgery near me
- blepharoplasty surgery near me
- cosmetic plastic surgery near me
- rhinoplasty surgeons
- breast reconstruction surgeons
- nose cosmetic surgery
- celebrity plastic surgeons
- Using long-tail keywords is a good way of quickly reaching target audiences. These are lengthier, more focused keyword phrases that are linked with your plastic surgery services and this will help you to reach those audiences who are looking for some specific service. Those are the users who have more chances of turning into potential clients.
For example, you may use a long-tail phrase like “plastic surgery for a breast lift in New York” instead of basic search terms like “plastic surgery.” This will help you in finding potential customers who are looking for particular services in a particular area.
Long-tail keywords are the best option for SEO success. It is because they often have lesser competition and higher conversion rates than generic keywords.
Here are some other SEO tips for plastic surgery:
- Use long-tail keywords naturally in your content.
- Don’t do keyword stuffing in your website content.
- Optimize the content you publish for readers and search engines equally.
- Help potential clients find your business easily
Post engaging and interesting content to attract an audience to become patients.
Make sure your website is SEO-optimized
These days, just having a website is not enough. It has to be properly SEO-optimized. Fortunately for you, people looking for plastic surgery like to learn as many facts as possible before visiting a clinic. This gives you an infinite number of options to create content that interests users through search engine optimization.
Include “before and after” photos of all your cosmetic treatments of your previous clients, the price you charge, and blogs explaining the advantages and disadvantages of plastic surgery. People normally do thorough research before deciding to have plastic surgery. So that is a piece of good news for any plastic surgeon website because you can provide blogs/information articles people are already looking for.
Use SEO-friendly language when replying to their questions on your website, and you’ll see a significant rise in both website traffic and search engine ranks of your website. Using SEO language means replying to customers, using specific keywords in between, and trying to use them strategically.
Your treatment and surgery-specific articles on your plastic surgeon website will gain an advantage from having a solid section of frequently asked questions. This will boost your pages’ overall SEO ranking and increase your search engine ranking in search engine results pages.
As we are talking about content, we will give you some examples on which you can write blogs/articles for your plastic surgeon website:
- Does plastic surgery improve skin?
- Is plastic surgery body-positive?
- Plastic surgery before and after
- Plastic surgery for the face
- Latest plastic surgery procedures
- Plastic surgery side effects
- How is plastic surgery done?
Also try to use powerful CTAs such as: “Book an Appointment”, “Schedule a consultation”, etc.
Set Up Social Media Profiles & Regularly Publish Attractive Content
Using social media accounts for your plastic surgery company is a great way to:
- Reach potential clients
- Create a digital presence
- Build relationships with your clients.
Here are the various ways to connect with your patients through social media:
- You can use Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google My Business to spread your Plastic surgeon business.
- You can tell your followers about the most recent changes in your practice.
- Regularly share engaging content.
- Also, you could use social media channels to promote special offers or discounts.
- Encourage your followers to make an appointment with you.
- Use social media to respond to queries from potential clients and give useful information about procedures related to plastic surgery.
- Lastly, you may gain more followers and boost the online visibility of your posts by using hashtags related to the area of plastic surgery.
While you write content for social media, make sure your material is:
Make an effort to share information about topics of plastic surgery in general as well as the services your practice provides. Also, if you can, add images into your posts—such as high-quality photos or videos, these will increase the chances of being liked by your followers, as images are more attractive than just text.
Local SEO for Plastic Surgeons
Mostly people looking for surgery or doctor’s visits never look outside of their local area. They mostly search for local hospitals/doctors for treatment. So when it comes to optimizing your website’s online presence through SEO, you must use all of the local plastic surgery SEO tactics available.
Make sure your website has the name of your city or region along with title tags, meta descriptions, photo file names, and other locations. Remember to add your Google My Business Listing as well, as this will raise your company’s search engine ranks and allow it to show up on Google Maps. Here are some other local SEO tips for plastic surgery:
- Firstly put your plastic surgeon practice business into Google My Business, so if someone searches for “plastic surgeons near me” or “best plastic surgeons near me” then your business will come up.
- Ask your previous customers to leave a review on your Google My Business Page, it will put a good reputation for your business out there.
- Develop trustworthy relationships with nearby plastic surgery businesses, healthcare/hospitals, and websites to get backlinks from those areas. Your ranking in local search can be improved through local backlinks and mentions.
- List your plastic surgery clinic or practice in online directories such as: Medline Plus, Health Grade, WebMD, RateMDs, etc.
- Optimize your website for “near me” or “close by” searches. For example, if you own a plastic surgeon clinic in New York, try using keywords such as plastic surgeon Near Me, affordable plastic surgeon near me, and Best surgeon near Me.
There are a few things that you can’t miss out to put on your Google My Business, so keep in mind to –
- Include your Name in your profile
- Name of the clinic
- Your website link
- Address/location of your practice
- Operating hours of your practice
- Contact details of your hospital
- Photos of your hospital/ practice
- Positive reviews of your previous patients
Also, many people don’t like to travel a lot for plastic surgery as we already discussed. So, if people know that your plastic surgery clinics/hospital is right around the corner then you will be growing your business a lot.
While using Local SEO for your plastic surgeon business there are a few keywords you could use.
- plastic surgeon near me
- Emergency plastic surgeon near me
- plastic surgeon near me
- Best plastic surgeons near me
- A private plastic surgeon near me
- plastic Surgery hospitals near me
- Best plastic surgery hospitals near me
- Affordable plastic surgeon near me
- Reputable plastic surgeons
- Reputable plastic surgeons near me
Suppose your practice is based in New York then you can use longtail local keywords like:
- plastic surgeons in New York
- Emergency plastic surgeon in New York
- pediatric plastic surgeon in New York
- best plastic surgeons in New York
- private plastic surgeon in New York
- Plastic surgery hospitals in New York
- Best plastic surgery hospitals in New York
- Affordable plastic surgeon in New York
- Reputable plastic surgeons in New York
Build Quality Backlinks for Plastic Surgeon
Backlinks are like a vote of confidence that you get from other websites on the internet. The more backlinks you get, the more your credibility will be. Therefore, try to get more quality backlinks from other relevant high domain authority websites. Here are some SEO tips to build quality backlinks for your plastic surgery business:
- Write informative guest posts for other healthcare websites.
- Find broken links on other relevant websites and ask the owner to link your content.
- Attend healthcare seminars, events, and interviews.
You can make sure that your plastic surgery practice stands out from the competition. Further, reaches more potential clients online by utilizing these successful SEO strategies.